Suggestions, in case you're making a beer run at one of the finer beer stores in town:
- Moortgat's Duvel. Flemish for "the Devil." Alternates include other devilish beers like Lucifer or Russian River's Damnation--all in the Belgian golden vein.
- Unibroue's Maudite. French for "the Damned." A unique spiced red ale.
- Young's Old Nick, a barleywine with a very cool label of the debbil.
- Wychwood's Hobgoblin (actually sort of a crappy, sugary beer if memory serves).
- Anything by Fantome--French for "ghost."
- And of course, local fave Dead Guy, or perhaps the new entrant BridgePort Raven Mad.