You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Video - Oregon Brewers Festival

I had initially planned to take my video camera along to the fest when I when I went on Friday, but it's sort of heavy and bulky and would have interfered with the joy of my annual ritual. The downside is that I have no intersting human clips to offer. (And we did see Charlie Papazian and John Harris cruising around, so I might have had something kind of cool to show.) What I do have is a video scrapbook from footage I shot Saturday afternoon. The music playing is a momentary jam band called "The Jerry Garcia Birthday Band," whom I stopped to film. This is a low-res Youtube vid, and I'll have a high res version on Google video in a couple days. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great video! I especially enjoyed the t-shirts. You gave the video a very nice, nostalgic tone. You painted quite a different scene from Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it was still early. And also that jam band puts one in a fine mood. But yeah, I do feel nostalgic about the fest.

    ReplyDelete