You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Am Only Gathering Strength

Yesterday at about two in the afternoon, a black cloud rolled overhead and deposited a few corpulent drops of rain into the backyard where I sat typing.  Thunder storms are as rare in Portland as snow storms, so I spent three minutes delighting in the prospect that one might be on the way.  Nope.  The cloud moved on and the quarter-spots dried.  Back to the bug-free, temperate sunshine of Oregon.

Which is to say: I'm in first gear.  Blogging may happen or it may not.  I've got a project on the horizon that's going to get me moving again, but not until August.  Meantime, I'm drinking some nice beer and watching the clouds pass overhead. 

See you at the fests--

No comments:

Post a Comment