You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Monday, September 17, 2007

So Little Time

Here's the state of affairs: I have in my fridge two bottles of beer, Full Sail Vesuvius and Pyramid Double Hefeweizen (possibly not the exact name) and not only have I not had time to review them, I haven't even had time to drink them. Nor will I for a few days. I'll be on the road tomorrow and Wednesday, though this isn't necessarily bad news. Over 36 hours, I'll visit Medford, Roseburg, Eugene, Corvallis, Newport, Lincoln City, and Salem. Dunno what kind of time I'll have for beer drinking, but I wouldn't be surprised if some happened. So there could be some interesting non-Portland content in my future.

Meantime, I got nothin'. Perhaps a good opportunity to browse the right column and look at some of the other fine blogs out there--

No comments:

Post a Comment