A few notes and questions:
- The music comes from Barcelona's Freak Fandango Orchestra. Yes, they're awesome; yes, they allow you to use their music for free.
- We sort of punted on the name, and I'm not super psyched about it. The "Beervana podcast" ain't entirely original, and I'm not sure it's particularly descriptive. For one, we'll be surveying the world of beers, not just Oregon, and for two, it has the economics element in it. Any ideas would be most appreciated. I'll send a bottle of something tasty to anyone who cracks this nut.
- Yes, we're amateurs. This is part of the allure, but yes, we do hope to improve.
- We intended to answer some of the questions people asked on Facebook but, in the one major blunder of the podcast, forgot.
- Tell us what you thought, what worked, what didn't, and anything else that springs to mind. Many thanks--