You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Thursday, June 09, 2016

The Complete Beer Travelers' Guide to Portland

It's summertime, which means people are starting to flow into the river city. For this week's podcast, Patrick and I give you the lowdown on the best breweries, bars, and restaurants to satisfy your beer tooth. We even give you a guide to Portland's brewing history and offer a couple of good day trips to round out your adventure. Have a listen. (It's also available on iTunes and Google Play.)


3 comments:

  1. Guys, the audio quality is greatly improved but the levels are still low compared to most of the other podcasts I listen to at 60%-80% volume. I've been playing yours back at 100%-150% on my phone (I highly recommend Speaker Boost for Android).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will alert the producer immediately! Thanks--

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thanks so much for this! I will give this a listen since I will visit in September.

    ReplyDelete