You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Friday, March 16, 2007

Your Favorite McPubs

Based on the response to the post below, there's a lot of love for the McMenamins out there. Although I totally stand behind my picks of the "best" (especially for firist-timers to Portland), I recognize that this is an inexact science. Which are your faves and which would you recommend to visitors to the city?

Here's a list of some of the notables:

Barley Mill Pub
Blue Moon Tavern & Grill
Bagdad
Chapel Pub
Cornelius Pass Roadhouse
Edgefield
Fulton Pub & Brewery
Grand Lodge
Hotel Oregon
Kennedy School
McMenamins on the Columbia
The Old St. Francis Hotel
Ringlers Annex
Roseburg Station Pub & Brewery
St. Johns Theater & Pub
McMenamins Tavern & Pool
The Rams Head
White Eagle Saloon

And any love for the non-Portland outposts?
Dad Watsons (Seattle)
High Street Brewery & Café (Eugene)
North Bank (Eugene)
Six Arms (Seattle)
Thompson Brewery (Salem)

2 comments:

  1. I lived across the street from the High Street Pub in college, which explains my 2.82 GPA and the fact that I have a degree in Literature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I continue to be a huge fan of Edgefield. That place is just great. Especially the Jerry Garcia tap room.

    ReplyDelete