You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Draft's Best Beer Bars List for 2011

Draft Magazine has put out their annual best bars list, and the NW done good: seven pubs in Portland and four in Seattle. Other cities faring well include Philly (5) and Chicago (4). If you collect together Brooklyn and NYC, you get five, and four if you combine San Francisco and Oakland. I'm proud to say that two SoCal pubs, Tony's Darts Away and the Blind Lady, are both certified purveyors of honest pints. Congrats!

Portland pubs on the list:
  • Apex
  • Bailey's
  • Belmont Station
  • Concordia Ale House
  • Green Dragon
  • Horse Brass
  • Saraveza
Seattle pubs:
  • Beveridge Place
  • Naked City Taphouse
  • Stumbling Monk
  • Uber Tavern

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jeff,

    My name is Marina Chernyak and I am the co-owner of Beer Steins website at http://www.1001beersteins.com

    I've contacted you few weeks ago regarding advertising our products on your blog but haven't received any response from you.

    Please let me know if there is any way we both can work together.you can contact me at 1001shopsllc(at)gmail(dot)com

    I look forward to hearing from you

    Warm Regards,
    Marina Chernyak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea there Jeff... Someone wants you make them money. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw they had Brouwers Cafe on the list last year, I wonder what happened this year. When I was there I loved that place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only that company in Texas is allowed to make money off the Beervana name.

    ReplyDelete