You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Monday, December 26, 2011

Slow Blogging

I appear not to be blogging a lot this week. I'll try to get back in the swing of things tomorrow, and I'll do my best to get the Satori awarded this week (the list is down to four--when I hit three, I'll announce). Meantime, if you wish to do any lobbying, now's the time. Logsdon has gotten the most love, but Bend, Boneyard, and Burnside have their adherents.

Anyway, I hope you're taking it slow, too. A belated happy holidays--

Update: A tweet from Ft George produces a minor flood of email votes. 1811 rising!

2 comments:

  1. My vote is for Logsdon Seizoen Bretta. I really like the aggressive nature it has. Then again, one of my favorite brews is Astoria Bitter Bitch. Guess I just like a beer that makes my mouth tingle a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Laurelwood is lobbying for votes, as well. It's a popularity contest now.

    ReplyDelete