You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Thursday, May 01, 2014

I Am Only Gathering Strength

I make this solemn vow: next week, the content you've enjoyed* on this blog for the past eight years will return to form.  I will again start delivering all the random material that has made this blog famous**.  In the meantime, the longueurs of late Spring continue, and I direct you to Pete Dunlop's nice piece on current IRI data showing Portland is now a craft-plurality town. (And it's almost certainly a craft-majority town, because IRI's data comes from grocery scans, not draft, and they don't track some of the funkier little retailers who are much more craft-centric.)

_________________
* Be nice.
** Read by at least three dozen people daily.

3 comments:

  1. I always appreciate your kind mentions. Looking forward to having you back a full strength. Cheers on finishing the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make myself the same promise every year. This times different. I'm back!

    ReplyDelete