You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Monday, October 12, 2015


Blogging has been spotty at best around these parts, and I'm afraid that's likely to continue. I just finished up a ten-day leg on my Beer Bible book tour, and I'm home for six before setting off again. (If you want incredibly fragmentary, context-free micro-reports of my observations, you can always follow along on Twitter. How's that for a sales pitch?) The one piece I almost posted here last week instead went to All About Beer. So if you want to see what I discovered in lower Manhattan, that's the best I got.

More ... sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Going on a Friday or Saturday evening is hardly worth it these days, but if you fancy yourself a solitary "pint" during the day, it can't be beat.