You'll see there are a few upgrades. Principally:
- Better site architecture.
- Better, more elegant layout.
- A more photo-forward design.
- Better archives, with certain categories of timeless content highlighted (things like The Brewing Process, Beer Culture, The Business of Beer, and American and European Stories).
- A decent URL. (Nope, beervana.com is still not available; this one's pretty good.)
A special shout-out to Chris McClellan, who guided me through this project. He helped me find an aesthetic (gently) and did all the heavy technical lifting. Matter of fact, I managed to screw the site up just last night, and he went in and fixed it. Give him a holler if your site needs tuning up--he is good at this stuff.