Fortunately, it looks as if breweries are finally starting to get with the program. This year looks to have more potential buzz beers than any previous year. Here are ten possibilities that I'll be looking to try ASAP. My money's on the White Lightning.
- Bell's Hell Hath No Fury...Ale (dubbel) - Bell's Brewery (Michigan)
- Double Dry Hopped Pale Ale - Boundary Bay (Bellingham, WA)
- Elysian Bifrost (winter ale) - Elysian (Seattle)
- 10th Anniversary Farmhouse Summer Ale - Flying Fish (NJ)
- Vesuvius (Belgian golden) - Full Sail
- White Lightning Whisky Stout - McMenamins
- Ned (Flanders Red) - Rock Bottom (Portland)
- Pliny the Elder - Russian River (CA)
- Standing Stone Double IPA - Standing Stone (Ashland)
- Hooligan (pale) - Widmer
Your best bets?