You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Deschutes Opening - The Final Roundup

Okay, some more content to pass along, and then I'll pipe down. Keep in mind that this is a major opening and bloggers cover minutiae. That's my story and I'm stickin' with it. Now, onto the post.

Should you need your background and story to be told in audio and moving pictures, the Oregonian obliges. Nothing new here, but who doesn't love video?







Also, there bloggers are starting to pick this up. From Rooftop Brew, a review. And there are pics of the burgers (which do indeed look tasty) and reviews at the un-secretively named "Portland Hamburgers." If I do come across any more info, I'll put it here and spare you further posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment