You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Welcome to CBCers

As one citizen of Beervana, let me offer a warm welcome to all those traveling from across the country and world for the Craft Brewers Conference. I hope you have a wonderful time and enjoy your stay in the City of Roses (acceptable alternatives include Stumptown, Bridgetown, or Puddletown).

To help you feel right at home, I'd like to direct you to two posts: 1) some facts about Portland and its beer culture, and 2) recommendations for five local beers and five local pubs.

One thing I didn't mention was Portland weather, which in April can be 50 and rainy or 75 and sunny (occasionally on the same day). Fortunately, you're going to see the whole gamut.


Maybe I'll see you around town.  Enjoy--

No comments:

Post a Comment