You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

What the?


In yesterday's email, the Oregon Brewer's Guild listed new and renewing members, including Hop Valley Brewing, a Spingfield brewery that celebrated its grand opening April 24th. Anyone hear of this (besides Brewpublic)? What kind of blogger am I to have missed this? Anyone tried their beers?

With the new spate of breweries opening over the past 2-3 years, I really gotta get down to the Southern Willamette Valley and check them out. I see a road trip in my future.

1 comment:

  1. I was there a few days after their soft opening and interviewed brewmaster Trevor Howard among others. You can hear Trevor's interview as he reviews the beers, the direction they'll be going with them, and the brew pub at http://craftbrewcast.com

    ReplyDelete