You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fest Admission

So I'm just completing my OBF Preview post--an annual behemoth famed around the ... well, around my house, anyway. It is at this moment that I will confess to an uncomfortable fact. I'm off to Minnesota tomorrow to go to a conference that was unfortunately scheduled to exactly obliterate my attendence at the fest. I leave a few hours before it starts and touch down just three hours before it ends.

I'll be watching from afar, and would love to hear how things are going. I may even do a bit of blogging if I find myself in a dull session. Perhaps I'll put an open thread up on Friday so you can report back and give me a vicarious taste. In any case, have fun, be well, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment