You love the blog, so subscribe to the Beervana Podcast on iTunes or Soundcloud today!

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Honest Pint Hearing Tomorrow

I meant to post about this earlier in the week but I have ... what was I saying? Oh right, bad memory. Anyhoo, here's the skinny. Tomorrow at 1 pm, Jules Bailey's Honest Pint Act is getting a hearing in Salem. It's currently in a Senate committee, and if it's going to become law, it needs to get to the full Senate. I plan to go down and testify tomorrow, and if you're in spitting distance of the Capitol, maybe you'd like to poke your head in.
Honest Pint Act Hearing and Work Meeting
Senate Business and Transportation Committee
1 pm, State Capitol, Salem
I will, of course, regale you with tales of the experience afterward. Unless I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment