If I wanted water, I would have asked for water.


Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Honest Pint Certifiers in Oklahoma City!

Whoa, this is totally cool. Check out this video from News Channel 4 in Oklahoma City. Two women, Cris Tindell and Cheryl Semon, have taken up the Honest Pint Project with gusto, and they're cruising around town in Honest Pint tee-shirts certifying pubs. The piece even mentions Oregon's effort to establish an Honest Pint Act. Have a look:


I haven't gotten any info from Cris and Cheryl to update the webpage, but I'll see if I can track them down. What a way to start the morning--watching a video of people sporting honest pint tees!

2 comments:

Jeff Alworth said...

I have no idea what that huge white space after the video is all about, but I can't seem to fix it.

Dann Cutter said...

Time to start gearing up for the next legislative push!

Post a Comment

NOTE: Blogspot has been eating some comments, and there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it. IF your comment doesn't appear, it's not you, it's not me, it's the genuiuses at Google. Sorry--