As an overview, there are several events I'd like to highlight. Make sure to note the dates and put them on your mental calendar. (Throughout the month, I'll post updates about events, including some not on this list.)
- All Month - Bailey's Taproom "Winter in July." They've already got a couple winter beers on tap.
- Today, 5 pm - Horse Brass kick-off event with beers from around the state.
- July 10-16 - Puckerfest at the Belmont Station Biercafe. It will kick off on the tenth when Double Mountain brewer Matt Swihart debuts Devil's Kriek.
- July 17-18 - Sagebrush Classic in Bend, hosted by Deschutes. There's a golf tournament but also a huge feast featuring 18 world-class chefs. All for charity (website).
- July 17-19 - Portland International Beerfest in Portland's North Park Blocks (website).
- July 21 - 18th annual Beer and Cheese tasting with Fred Eckhardt, Rogue Flanders Pub in Portland (call 503-222-5910 for tix).
- July 23-26 - Oregon Brewers Festival, Tom McCall Waterfront Park, Portland (website).
- July 24-26 - Nano Beer Fest, Max's Fanno Creek, Tigard. Features beer from ten small breweries in Oregon. (More info to come.)